Creavorite General Terms
1. Your Responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your Creavorite account information up-to-date (including a working email address). Your membership is not transferable. You are responsible for any use of the Creavorite service that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password on your behalf. If you realize there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security, you need to let us know immediately.
2. Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property Claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we require that Seller/Authors do the same. If you believe that a product or member content infringes an intellectual property right (including copyright) please see the information in our Copyright Policy
Our Copyright Policy is where you will find all the information relating to how we treat intellectual property on our Creavorite Services including copyright and other rights.Playing Fair
3. Prohibited Conduct: Creavorite is founded on the idea of community and like any functioning and healthy community, some things are not allowed and will not be tolerated. We aim to take a common sense approach to the general code of conduct on Creavorite Services but you promise that you will not:
- 1. use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others.
- 2. attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or content through the Creavorite Services.
- 3. attempt to contact other members through the Creavorite Services or use any information gained from the Creavorite Services with the intention to make a private arrangement that would otherwise be made using the Creavorite Services.
- 4. enter any arrangements that are not consistent with these terms or the Seller/Author Terms.
- 5. use information gathered from or through the Creavorite Services in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, automatically gathering information to set up a site that looks like our site.
- 6. attempt to or actually interrupt, negatively impact or alter the Creavorite Services operation in any way.
- 7. use the Creavorite Services or any of the content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of us or others, or that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive, misleading or defamatory.
- 8. modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, copy, transmit, perform, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, or product obtained from or through the Creavorite Services, other than in accordance with these terms or the license for the product.
4. Temporary/Permanent Pending: We don’t remove any of your content for any reason on our own. However, when a user reports your content for a proper reason, we will review the content and make decision. The proper reason can be related to section 3 - Prohibited Conduct. In this case, we can pend your content temporarily or permanently. When this happens, we will let you know the result.
5. Community Participation: We take great pride in our global and thriving community—it’s part of what makes the Creavorite Services such friendly places. We focus on transparency and mutual respect and invite you to participate, give feedback and have your say. Before participating on our Creavorite Services, please read the Community Guidelines, as you agree to follow them as part of these terms.Linking; apps made by others
6. Linking to Creavorite Services: We’d be delighted if you decide to link to Creavorite Services from other sites but you have to link to a full version of a page as seen by someone navigating directly to Creavorite Services and looks the way we’ve intended and not link directly to an image hosted on Creavorite Services. That includes no “in-line” linking methods resulting in images hosted on Creavorite Services being displayed on other sites. You must not “frame” any Creavorite Services pages by surrounding those pages with someone else’s content, materials or branding. We reserve the right to insist that any link to Creavorite Services be discontinued, and to revoke your ability to link to Creavorite Services
7. Links from Creavorite Services: Creavorite Services may contain links to other non-Creavorite sites. We have no control or responsibility over anything on those sites, and do not endorse or sponsor those sites, even if they are affiliated to us.
8. Third Party Developers: We welcome the contribution of our members and broader community, who offer applications that work with Creavorite Services. You will need to form your own view about these applications and their developers; we’re not able to warrant or endorse those applications and disclaim liability relating to these applications.Legal Housekeeping
9. Eligibility, Suspension or Termination: Membership is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for community members who follow our reasonable rules and treat other community members well. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we do reserve the right, based on our reasonable discretion, to determine whether or not your use of the Creavorite Services comply with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your Creavorite account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course), including if you don’t comply with these terms. If we do decide to permanently terminate your Creavorite account you must not apply for a new account as unfortunately you will no longer be welcome in our community.
10. Availability: We strive to have Creavorite Services available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week but you know how the internet works: occasionally you might not be able to access the Creavorite Services, and this might happen for any reason, at any time, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how the Creavorite Services work. We will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
11. Third Party: If you’re agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else (like your employer), then you’re promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party.
12. Notices: Any notice you send us must be submitted via a support email. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your Creavorite account email address.
13. Interpretation: Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion we mean our sole discretion.
14. Applicable Laws: The laws of California State, USA govern these user terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there.
1. Spam? No thank you!
You must not use the forums, product comments or any contact forms on Creavorite for unsolicited advertising of your products or any other conduct that could be considered spamming. Spamming will result in restricted access to the forums and account disablement.
2. A Note on Self Promotion.
We consider the following to be self promotion:
- • posting links to your own products anywhere on the site.
- • giving away free files to the community.
- • posting links to your design or social media channels on the forums and product comments section. (read more on this below)
3. Please Do:
- 1. Upload posts in the correct section and site, “Forum” is only to be used if it is truly relevant to them all.
- 2. Get to know your fellow members and peers! Help out new users with any questions, be active, and share your feedback.
- 3. Please respect your fellow users, staff. We are all part of a community and you are expected to treat all users in a professional and respectful manner.
- 4. Before posting a new post, please do a search and check recent posts from the past few days. There is a good chance the topic has already been started. Duplicate posts will be locked and a link to the original post will be posted.
- 5. If you do come across a copyright issue on or affecting Creavorite, please “Report this” with all of the details. Please don’t post copyright accusations on the forums. This includes calling out specific products or sellers/authors on Creavorite Marketplace. You can read more about copyright on our Copyright Policy.
- 6. Send any account issues or problems you have to our support team. The only way to guarantee they’ll see and resolve your issue is to contact them directly. Remember to search the FAQs and the forums (via the search tab) before starting a post with a question. Chances are it’s already been answered!
- 7. Have an awesome creative idea? Feel free to open a post, describe the subject in-depth and fire away! Our community is full of creative people and posting your ideas will help you connect, collaborate and inspire others.
4. Please do NOT:
- 1. Spam. These posts will be disabled and users warned and/or banned, depending on the frequency of their actions.
- 2. Encourage personal attacks, call out another user and/or sabotage a user’s product.
- o Linking to products and making disparaging comments about an author or product.
- o Using the product comments or ratings system to sabotage or defame an author or product.
- 3. Self promotion is not allowed on the Creavorite Forums. For examples and clarification, see the section above titled A Note on Self Promotion. In addition, promoting outside services or competitors is not allowed on the forums. If you have any doubts about a link that you wish to share, feel free to contact the Community Team and ask. We’re happy to help!
- 4. Post any posts discussing or linking to piracy or warez sites. These do more harm than good and will be disabled. Report any copyright, piracy, or warez violations to support team and see the Copyright Policy for information on copyright support.
- 5. Go extremely off the topic of the post in question. We understand the forums are a fun place and a little off topic chat never hurt anyone, but the mods may step in to steer the direction if needed.
- 6. Discuss or link to offensive topics, such as pornography, violent themes, sexism, racism or other discriminatory subjects, even as a “joke”. Users doing so will receive a warning and further action if needed. Posts of a political or religious nature are not appropriate for Creavorite.
- 7. Post or solicit any kind of racism, flaming, trolling, harassment, discrimination of any kind, or behavior deemed to be intentionally abusive or inappropriate. Behavior of this kind will result in an immediate warning, followed by temporary disablement. Further violations can escalate to account freezes and bans.
- 8. Solicit for any kind of material support, donations, aid, etc. While they may be well intentioned, such requests are sure to attract the wrong kind of attention. Due to the high risk of scamming, such posts are frowned upon and will be locked and disabled without further notice.
5. Anti Censorship, Pro Constructive Feedback!
We value the feedback and input we get from the community. As long as your posts abide by our rules and guidelines of conduct, we’ll take note and respond where possible to your input or feedback. If you have any issues or something you’d like to discuss privately, please do not hesitate to contact the support team. Our Community Team are here to help, to aid the conversation and to give any input needed. If you have questions about the forums, contact the moderators through their profiles, or the Community Team.
6. Official Posts.
Occasionally, staff creates official posts on the forums to communicate important information with the community. Please do your best to keep your comments and questions relevant to the topic, so we can answer and respond promptly.
7. Our Warning and Forum Ban Policy.
We will temporarily or permanently closure members from the forums for repeatedly breaching our code of conduct. This includes trolling or any other form of consistently disruptive behavior. Forum bans are usually temporary and are only used when other alternatives have been unsuccessful. To avoid disruption to your forum privileges, please refer to these guidelines and if unsure, follow direction from staff.
If your account has been closured (temporarily or permanently), you will still be able to browse the forums, comment on products and access other site services. However, you will not be able to comment or post new posts. Please note that should your disruptive behavior extend to the product comments, your account may be disabled. In the event that your account has restrictions placed on it, Support will contact you at your registered email address with further information.
8. Have Fun!
Lastly, we encourage you above all to have fun, get to know your fellow community members and enjoy all that the forums have to offer. It’s a friendly place with plenty of talented people and we’d love to see you participate!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com