- Total: 2.5 MB
- abr, pdf
20 Photoshop brushes with Settings
for painting Realistic Fur.
Which I use to create the perfect fur when I'm painting fluffy animals, furries etc.
"I've worked to learn how to draw realistic fur quite a lot of time. And I can be proud that I'm reached this goal. To simplify matters I created a series of brushes for myself, and I've decided to share them with you. My brushes allow to create high quality realistic fur image, that's why I made them not free. But I'm sure, you'll appreciate the assistance that they will bring you in the work!"
How it works — VIDEO
Copy this link in your Browser if the player below doesn't show the video:
(at least, since CS)
You'll receive the ABR (Adobe Photoshop Brushes file) and PDF file with instructions how to install the brushes in Photoshop.
1. After downloading the file unzip it.
2. Start your Photoshop.
3. Activate the "Brush" tool.
4. Press F5 and then click on the "Brush Presets" button in the just opened window with brush settings.
5. In the opened window with brush presets find the little arrow in the upper righr corner. After clicking on them, choose "Load Brushes..." in the drop list.
6. In the opened file browser find downloaded brushset (EldarZakirov's Fur Brushset 2015.abr) and double click it.
7. Now your brushes are awailable in the brush list in its' end and ready for using.
8. Enjoy and create a great work!