October 27, 2016
who is Otto?
Otto is an interactive robot that anyone can make!
why is Otto special?
Otto is completely Open source, Arduino compatible, 3D printable and with a social impact mission to create an inclusive environment for all kids; is more than just a robot a truly emotional robot that connects with all people, allowing everyone to interact socially.
what can Otto do?
- walk: go straight, back, turn left and right
- dances: multiple style moves like moonwalk
- makes sounds: robot beeps that represent moods
- avoid obstacles: ultrasound sensor to detect objects
- 3d printable: easy to print in less than 10 hours
- DIY: after print ready to build in only 2 hours
- open source: design completely free of boundaries
- program with Arduino IDE: USB connect for control and coding
- expandable: feel free to add your own features and accessories.
- Category: Product / Living
- Software: Rhino(), Autodesk 123D()